Monday, August 1, 2011

YUCK!



I've been in this real funk lately. Nothing tastes good or sounds good to eat. I'm nauseous when I'm hungry and nauseous when I'm full. I'm too tired to do anything...EVER. The heat hasn't helped either. Brooks wants to go outside and play but all I want to do is lay around. I don't really remember this part when I was pregnant with Brooks. With him, I was SICK. I was SICK, SICK! I had horrible morning (all day) sickness and migraines that left me in tremendous pain, but I never felt like this. At least with him there were ups and downs. This time, I feel awful ALL the time.
I'm definitely not complaining about this. I'm the one that wanted it. I wished and prayed for this, spent hard earned money to be here and get anxious if I feel less bad from one day to the next. I will forget all about this once I have that little Blair in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment